Four weeks can feel like a long time if you don’t have anything planned. For those of you who enjoy a challenge or are just looking for a bit of structure we have a reading challenge for you – based on four books per week.
There are five challenges (one for each week) and three separate sheets for children, see how many you can get through before our lock down is finished. If people don’t stay at home and keep safe, we could be in lock down for much longer. If that happens (and we hope it won’t) then we will add more challenges for you.
Or you might decide to do your own reading challenges. We would love to hear how you went by commenting on the blog or our facebook page.
- A book in your ‘too read’ pile for over a year
- A book in a genre you wouldn’t normally read
- A book that’ll make you cry
- A book with a one word title
- For children – we have a Challenge sheet to print or download for fun reading challenges – see the another 2 at the bottom of this page.
Happy reading everyone.