From the absurdity of airlifting gourmet cake into a poverty-stricken jungle to the fantasy of coaxing the clear blue sky to grab your ankles and swing you like a pendulum, Mere Taito’s illustrated chapbook of poetry pulls you through dark matter and then light.
This book has –
- a unique format – a full colour illustrated chapbook, visually appealing
- chapbook size – easier to hold and fit into side pockets of bags
- 10 poems only – because poetry is best enjoyed in tiny bites
- poems are accessible
- award winning poem ‘Fermentere’ included in this chapbook
- highly recommended for poetry readers, literary fiction fans, collectors of unique books, young adults with graphic design and visual interests